The practice operates in the city of Rhodes on the road I Dendrinou 2 A1. It is located in an appropriately configured space with easy access. The office is licensed by the appropriate regulatory bodies and meets all requirements for planning, operation and safety. The interview room, exam room, ultrasound room, endoscopy room, uroflowmetry room as well as the reception desk and the waiting room have all been designed to provide for efficiency, privacy and functionality. The clinic is computerized and an appropriate network is in place to ensure secure recording and archiving of an individual’s exams and procedures.
Our facility features modern and specialized urological equipment and instruments, as well the infrastructure for their decontamination and sterilization. Our equipment that meets the required European standards of reliability and safety, includes:
- Flexible and semi-rigid endoscopes and their accessories (KARL STORZ GMBH & Co. KG) to perform diagnostic tests and interventions in lower and upper urinary tract.
- Urological ultrasound (Logic 3 of General Electric) with color Doppler and equipped with scanning heads of 3.5 MHz, of small parts 5-7 MHz, and transrectal head of 7-10 MHz.
- Urodynamics unit which includes a wireless Uroflow System recorder (Flowmaster of Medical Measurement Systems (MMS) Holland).
- Advanced Urology examination bed from the Sonesta Sweden
In our urological practice we strive to provide friendly, professional and reliable primary care of patients with urological problems. We routinely perform various procedures such as:
- Clinical Urological examination
- Ultrasound investigation of the upper and lower urinary tract.
- Ultrasound investigation of soft tissue and external genitalia
- Transrectal ultrasonography of the prostate and the seminal vesicles.
- Color Doppler Triplex sonography of the genitourinary system and the vessels of these organs.
- Cystoscopy –Urethroscopy and ureteroscopy using flexible and semi-rigid endoscopes with Video recording storage and printout of the endoscopic data.
- Uroflowmetry for monitoring and recording the flow of urine.
- Minor interventions on the external genital organs under local anesthesia.
- Dilation of the urethra, intravesical instillation of chemotherapeutic drugs.